COVID – 19 SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS (as per ACU COVID 19 Risk Assessment)
To be read in conjunction with the Supplementary Regulations and the current Trials Risk Assessment as shown on the ACU website.
· Only one competitor per vehicle, unless from the same household
· No guests. No spectators.
· Minimum 3 metres distance between parked vehicles.
· On-line entries only. No cash. No entries on the day.
· Maximum 50 competitors.
· Social distancing minimum 2 metres must be observed at all times.
· Adults & Youth Competitors
· “buddy up “Observing could be put in place for riders to score themselves or work in groups (adhering to relevant Covid 19 safety measures) or- :
· Observers will choose a vantage point minimum 2 metres from section.
· Observers must not be approached under any circumstances.
· It is rider responsibility to replace dislodged markers. Observer must not
enter section or touch section markers.
· Riders must observe minimum 2 metre social distancing at all times.
· No more than 3 riders to walk a section at any one time.
· No signing on. Attendance noted by Secretary of the Meeting when entering the venue.
· Up to one catering vehicle can be on site provided the vendor has submitted an approved Risk Assessment)
· Toilets will not be provided.
· If you have symptoms of COVID 19, or have been in contact with anybody
who has in the last 14 days, please do not enter or attend this event.
· Clerk of the Course will strictly impose these requirements. Non compliance
will result in being asked to leave the event.